Skip to main content

Chelsea are planning to put Willian up for sale in January to fund a move for Paris Saint-Germain misfit


Willian, 26, has made 141 appearances for the Blues since his debut back in 2013 and was named Chelsea’s Player of the Year in 2015/16, but the Brazilian has dropped down the pecking order under Antonio Conte at Stamford Bridge.

Conte is understood to be on the hunt for Willian’s replacement ahead of the January transfer window and PSG are listening to offers for Lucas, 25, which has put the Italian on red alert.

Le 10 Sport claim Chelsea are looking to sell Willian for a high price and are eyeing a deal of around £27million for Lucas, his international team-mate.

Lucas has only made five appearances for PSG this term following the high-profile summer arrivals of Neymar and Kylian Mbappe at the Parc des Princes.

Speaking to UOL Esporte about the recent exit rumours, Lucas responded last month: ‘Now I eat by following rules. I don’t eat pizzas and barbecue food anymore, despite how much I miss them.

Comments