REAL MADRID news is coming in thick and fast as the January transfer window comes into full force and sportskicker247 is on hand to bring you all the latest from the Bernabeu.
Zidane predicts his own sacking
Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane has admitted that he may only have 10 days left as manager of Los Blancos.
The La Liga champions are having a nightmare season as their title defence looks all-but over at the half-way point.
"I know that one day it [the coach's job] will come to an end at Real Madrid, so I make the most of it and I do everything I can to be successful,” he told France Football.
"I say to myself, 'if I've got 10 days left here, then I'm going to live those 10 days to the max; if it's six months, I'll live those six months to the max'. I don't think beyond that.
"I know I won't stay [in the job] for 10 years."
Xavi makes Ronaldo and Messi claim
Barcelona legend Xavi has revealed who he thinks will take over when Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi step down from the top of world football.
Xavi has predicted Paris Saint-Germain duo Neymar and Kylian Mbappe will take over the footballing crowns in the near future.
“I think there's going to be a time after Messi and Cristiano where Neymar is going to be the reference,” Xavi told El Pais.
“It's going to be a Neymar era of three or four years.
“And then MbappĂ© will come. He has a brutal potential. He’s very young. Only 19 years old and he is a beast.
“I think talent imposes itself on the physical. Neymar is like Messi: talent and physicist. And I think MbappĂ© has more physical than talent.”
Ramos wants Real to beat Chelsea and sign Bonucci
Sergio Ramos has reportedly told Real Madrid chiefs to hurry up and sign AC Milan defender Leonardo Bonucci.
That is because Ramos apparently understands Chelsea are also interested in buying the Italian - and they could make a move very shortly.
A new centre-back partner for Ramos is said to be high on the agenda at the Bernabeu.
Spanish outlet Don Balon report that the Real skipper has asked for the transfer of Bonucci to be completed quickly to stop any Chelsea advancements.
It is also suggested that Blues boss Antonio Conte is willing to spend big to take the defender to Stamford Bridge.





Comments
Post a Comment